We highly appreciate your efforts to report any problems you may discover on our site or in-game. In order to process and resolve all reported bugs, we ask you to follow the guidelines below.
- Make sure to search between submitted issues before posting a new one to our bugtracker. It's possible someone else has already reported the issue in question.
- Improper use of the system will result your reporting privileges being revoked.
- Use proper titles. E.g. the name of the spell, item or talent you have problems with.
- What is wrong? E.g. What happens and what is supposed to happen.
- Add anything else you think might be useful for us to know.
- Avoid revealing or using any kind of your personal data on submitting issues.
Please follow these guidelines and you'll make our workspace much cleaner and easier. In return, we'll reward you with 0 VP for each confirmed issues;