We highly appreciate your efforts to report any problems you may discover on our site or in-game. In order to process and resolve all reported bugs, we ask you to follow the guidelines below.
- Make sure to search between submitted issues before posting a new one to our bugtracker. It's possible someone else has already reported the issue in question.
- Improper use of the system will result your reporting privileges being revoked.
- Use proper titles. E.g. the name of the spell, item or talent you have problems with.
- What is wrong? E.g. What happens and what is supposed to happen.
- Add anything else you think might be useful for us to know.
- Avoid revealing or using any kind of your personal data on submitting issues.
Please follow these guidelines and you'll make our workspace much cleaner and easier.