Hi Guest!

Hello, hello!

snus Offline
Hello, hello!

My name is Josh, and although I'm usually called "snus", I tend to go by any character I play on - and yes, I'm male.

I have spent time on WoW retail and private servers in the past, some of them being RP, although I was generally not satisfied with them, and looked for something more. My first meeting with World of Warcraft was two years ago when my girlfriend introduced me to World of Warcraft - we spent a few good months doing role-playing activities in the retail servers - that was how long it lasted. I liked it, and since then, I've been a passionate role-player.

I like all kinds of role-playing, and I have no preferences - the RP themes can range from dark, to social, adventurous, and even erotic (if it is the case, hehe), although, I like to mix the role-playing atmosphere, avoiding staleness. I particularly like intrigues that bring out the deepest sides of a character's soul.

My favourite race, you ask me? Why now, Blood Elves, of course! I love their culture, their personality and their history. I like to play the role of Night Elves, High Elves and Humans too. This does not mean that I am not ready to try something new!

As for me, I am 20 years old, I currently live in France - I have a lot of hobbies, but I especially like reading, swimming and skiing!

If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask!

That being said, I hope to meet you all in the game, and maybe I'll exchange a word or two with one of your characters! Have a good day, and I hope you know more about who I am and why I'm here.

Utilize Offline
Administrator
Hello and welcome!
Nice to have you around, interesting introduction!