Hi Guest!

Open beta

arearon Offline
Smile 
Hey! Smile

The open beta is just around the corner, and im just wondering what exacly is the focus of this beta?
In other words, what kind of informasjon from us players are you looking for? (quests, levling, dungeon, raids, combat etc).

Chr0nicxHack3r Offline
Usually with open beta its just time to play and let people see what youve got for a project. They do have the bugtracker where if you run into any issues you can report them. So just have fun and play but if you have a bug or issue deffinitely report it!

afkmessenger Offline
Im just wondering! 
Is this open beta as in if i lvl a toon now, i wont get to keep it cuz an offiical release is coming up later?

Chr0nicxHack3r Offline
Mmm that is a good question. I would think that it may not stick around as I know they will keep making changes and probably start a new character database when the offical launch happens. @Utilize or someone else on the staff should be able to help you with that one!

Boomy Offline
Hello,
any characters created in open beta state will NOT be kept on official release of project-nightfall.org. Open beta is for players to see how the project is already doing and to help Testers and Staff members to even more prepare for release project since everyone is a human and we can look over some mistakes.

darkbird Offline
(05-10-2019, 05:23 PM)Boomy Wrote: Hello,
any characters created in open beta state will NOT be kept on official release of project-nightfall.org. Open beta is for players to see how the project is already doing and to help Testers and Staff members to even more prepare for release project since everyone is a human and we can look over some mistakes.

server opened?

cuz i try to log and i cant

Boomy Offline
Server is opened in open beta state every weekend from friday 8PM GMT+2. During the weeks developers will fix reported bugs so in next weekend those bugs are fixed and server is more fixed.